BigBang HTML – Portfolio rollover Chrome

Welcome Forums Site Templates BigBang HTML – Portfolio rollover Chrome

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BurninLemons 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BurninLemons
    Participant

I have come across an issue with the portfolio rollover/hover which doesn’t activate in Chrome; only activates on click (Issues doesn’t appear in FireFox, IE, or Safari).

All other rollover/hover effects appear to be working.

dev.jordandravis.com

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan,

Since this happens only in Chrome, check if there are some plugins / addons activated. Also, try on Chrome on some other computer, because I’m pretty sure it’s something related to your Chrome.

BurninLemons
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this issue.

Over the last week I’ve been testing this issue on the following OSes(OSs?): OSX SL, OSX ML, Win7, and Win8.1. But only one that the issue persists is on my Win8.1 workstation.

I’ve tried disabling all my extensions, which isn’t much:
    – Adblock
    – Google Cast
    – Google Doc
    – IE Tabs

– I’ve even tried incognito/clearing cache

It maybe my workstation, but I don’t have another other comupter with Win8 .1 (working on finding time to go to Best Buy and trying it out).

Note: This issue isn’t limited to the html version, it also effects WP version. Also my workstation doesn’t have an touch screen(s) attached.

I’ll keep looking into it. If you have a Win8.1 with chrome, let me know if you come across the same issue.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  BurninLemons.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.