I have several problems:
– when I click on the link of my blog in my menu http://www.emmanuelreze.com/blog, it refers to the homepage and I do not understand why. I deleted and recreated the blog menu but I still have the problem.
– The widget photostream has not worked for a very long time. What is happening ?
– In the portfolio category, when I click on the “all” icon in a project, it does not refer to the general goal page on the current page. Example
Thank you for your response.
– this is permalink structure / WP issue. Lets say you have category blog nad page blog. Slugs are the same, and WP can’t make a difference since permalink structure is the same.
ps: as I can see click on BLOG in the menu refers to http://emmanuelreze.com/blog/ and it’s OK, right?
– hotostream plugin is not longer working because of some changes in API. I’ve stopped development of these plugins because there are a lots of such widgets available for free and they are working just fine
– for each portfolio post, you have to define that “all” link. It’s below the editor – “Select parent page for this item (Portfolio format only)”