Can't Set Extra Image in Slider

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Can't Set Extra Image in Slider

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PizzaRacing
    Participant

Hello,

It appears that I cannot set an “Extra Imagine” in the slider as the popup page that comes up after clicking the “Set Extra Image” to select the image is completely grayed out. I have tried both FireFox and Chrome and no dice.

Thanks
    T

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

You have to update BigBangWP theme.

PizzaRacing
    Participant

Got it; it makes sense. So I’ve spent some time reading the posts and it appears that everyone has had a bit of issues with the update, perhaps from not properly following the instructions. I need to be 100% certain that if I do the update the site will remain in tact for legal and business reasons as I’m expecting a decent amount of traffic in the next few days. Just to make sure that everything is on par, if I send you my login privately, can you make the update for me and make sure nothing gets broken? I would really appreciate that.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Some guys have problem with version 2.0 (with Brankic Panel). Version from 1.9 have the same Brankic Panel.

I can send you old version which will work for sure, just email me at support [at] brankic1979.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.