Complex icons google api

Welcome Forums Supernova Complex icons google api

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  grahsysadmin 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

goodrock
    Participant

Hi,

I need to put several location markers (potentially with labels) on the google map portion of the contact page (footer hidden map) option

Is this possible within your java script (I think you wrote it).

Thank you.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we wrote the script (bra_google_map_plugin.js)

I’m looking at https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#MapOptions but can’t find what you need.

I’m not an expert on Google Maps, but if you can create map with locations you need, there should be the code for embeding into web page which you should use instead of our DIV element

<div id="bra-map" class="google-map"></div>

goodrock
    Participant

Yes I can do that but what would be the point? If I cannot place it into the div tag, I scrap the page right? What makes the page cool is the parallax effect.

Thank you for your response though.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

May I see the URL of your page with our map you want to change. I think it’s not hard to add custom map code into parallax, but I need to see your page.

goodrock
    Participant

Hi Brankic1979,

I still need to figure out the multiple pin on the google map.

Do you really need to see my page? It is exactly the same as your but I want to show multiple locations. The issue seems to be var in an array but I don’t know.

Thank you.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I don’t need the URL. What I was suggesting is to remove our script for map (I guess it’s inside paralax div) and replace it with custom map you can create on Google Maps website.

I’m not 100% sure how to create custom map, but I think it’s possible. Also, as I remember there are some map services online which allows you to create custom maps with location markers. I did it few years ago for some old project…

goodrock
    Participant

Ok, fair enough.I am on my own. But if you guys are good enough to write the script, you know how to write the vars.

Just tell me where you got the script and I will modify it myself.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I’ve used GOOGLE MAP API.

I was looking there and couldn’t find what you need.

goodrock
    Participant

Thank you. Got it worked out. There is a css issue with the zoom control; it appears distorted in both the demo and in my final. Reference the footer map.

Other than that, were good. There is much that can be done with google maps that is worth doing if you are interested in my fix for that…

grahsysadmin
    Participant

I would love to know how to fix the google maps, would you be willing to share? Many Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.