Error message after theme activation

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Error message after theme activation

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

octaviok
    Participant

Hi, my site worked perfect before installing BigBangWP theme. But after installing and activating the theme I am getting this error. Please let me know how I should proceed. Thanks.

ERROR MESSAGE:
    Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class myCustomFields in /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 183

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php:183) in /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pressbooks-master/pressbooks.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php:183) in /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Do you have some kind of Custom Fields plugin? It looks this plugin is in conflict with our custom fields script.

octaviok
    Participant

hi, thanks for your reply. I have deactivated all plugins and still have the message:

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class myCustomFields in /home/teseopre/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 183

octaviok
    Participant

Please send me a solution to this problem.
    All plugins are deactivated and am still getting an error message on the admin section:

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class myCustomFields in /home/MYDOMAIN/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 183

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I don’t know how to solve it. Nobody else reported such an issue.

I can only suggest to overwrite all theme files.

ps: Are you using PHP 5 on your server?

This is line 183 in bra_custom_fields

/**
            * PHP 5 Constructor
            */
            function __construct() {
                add_action( 'admin_menu', array( &$this, 'createCustomFields' ) );
                add_action( 'save_post', array( &$this, 'saveCustomFields' ), 1, 2 );
                // Comment this line out if you want to keep default custom fields meta box
                add_action( 'do_meta_boxes', array( &$this, 'removeDefaultCustomFields' ), 10, 3 );
            }

designgoddess13
    Participant

I’m also getting an error message after updating to v1.9.3:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/desi9145/public_html/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_shortcodes.php:71) in /home/desi9145/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Not sure what to do about this! Please help!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Thank you for noticing.

I’ve just submitted new update. Meanwhile you can only update includes/bra_shortcodes.php from http://download.brankic.net/BigBangWP/BigBangWP1.9.3%20changelog.zip

garulfo
    Participant

I get this message when I try to access the dashboard:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/18/d318761397/htdocs/agj/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_shortcodes.php:66) in /homepages/18/d318761397/htdocs/agj/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

garulfo
    Participant

That’s 1.9.4

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Thanks,

I’m just checking what’s the problem. I’ll let you know ASAP

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Please replace only includes/bra_shortcodes.php from http://download.brankic.net/BigBangWP/BigBangWP1.9.3%20changelog.zip

Or wait few more minutes until update is approved on ThemeForest.

grahsysadmin
    Participant

Confused – I see discussions for 1.9.4 (and maybe even 1.9.5 here), yet the Themeforest site has no mention of it (or any changelog notes for even 1.9.3)

Please fix 🙂

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

There were some minor changes in all of these versions.

Just download latest version from ThemeForest.

summer_choi
    Participant

hello, my dashboard said same warning message.

Warning: fopen(/www/springconcert_co_kr/wordpress/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/portfolio_select.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/springconcert_co_kr/wordpress/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_create_portfolio_select.php on line 6
    due to your server settings, you have to CHMOD 777 file /www/springconcert_co_kr/wordpress/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/portfolio_select.txt
    This file is used only for portfolio shortcode dropdown. You’ll still be able to use portfolio shortcode if you don’t CHMOD txt file, but you’ll have to manually insert ID of parent category.
    Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/springconcert_co_kr/wordpress/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_create_portfolio_select.php on line 45

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /www/springconcert_co_kr/wordpress/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_create_portfolio_select.php on line 46

summer_choi
    Participant

I get the warning message when I install BIGBANG theme and every time access the dashboard
    and it keep warning in every page. and can’t upload images too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.