Header Slider image Squishing on window resize

Welcome Forums IndiGo Header Slider image Squishing on window resize

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luuk 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

contax50mm
    Participant

When I resize the browser window the images in the supersize slider get squished, How can I fix this?

Jason Braun

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

May I see the URL of the page where these images are squished on window resize?

contax50mm
    Participant

http://braundigital.com/test/

I know I can change the parameters to prevent this, but then I get black space under the image before the menu appears

jason

contax50mm
    Participant

I re-downloaded the theme to see if I messed something up but it shows in the untouched version as well

CreativeBooth
    Participant

Hi. I’m not sure if my issue is related to this or not. My images are squishing in the Supersize Slider on mobile devices. My images are all 1280 x 850, just like the original placeholders.

CreativeBooth
    Participant

I meant to mention that the same issue happened in the untouched version (except for replacing one of the placeholder images in the Supersize Slider with a 1280 x 850 gif.).

CreativeBooth
    Participant

http://gulfroadcreative.com/Songbird/index15.html

Please PLEASE take a look at this on a mobile device and tell me how to fix the header image so it’s not squished! As mentioned above, this happened on the untouched version too. The site is almost complete and ready to be published and I need to fix this ASAP!

Thank you,

Laura

Luuk
    Participant

I have the same problem. The slide show does not resize properly on mobile (portrait) screens and all slides look distorted. Please advise!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.