How Do I Install SuperNova?

Welcome Forums Supernova How Do I Install SuperNova?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar dutchess 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alternativemission
    Participant

Hello this sounds like a fairly elementary question but I have not been able to install this theme. From inside WordPress, I have tried importing the zipped folder which I downloaded when I purchased this theme but I get a message that the site is broken.
    Then I used FTP; first I am not sure which folder is the theme folder. Is it ‘Supernova-Responsive_HTML_Template’ or is it ‘Template’ which is found inside the previous folder I mentioned?
    Whichever way, I uploaded Supernova-Responsive_HTML_Template folder and got a message that a css file was missing. Then I deleted that folder and I uploaded the ‘Template’ folder and got the same missing css file message.
    I looked everywhere for the Theme guide and it was no be found. Am I missing something here? I must mention that I am quite familiar with WordPress and installing themes and this one just seems like I’m missing something.
    In summary, I need to know which folder to upload and I’m looking for the theme user guide. Many thanks.

dutchess
    Participant

I’m just a customer and I’ve been waiting several days for a reply to no avail. The answer to your problem is most likely that you purchased the HTML version, not the WordPress version. Hope that helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.