Theme update?

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Theme update?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 62 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  erincig 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

OK,

send me login data to email so I could install latest version.

Also, please write if there is any of core php files changed.

Today is the Christmas in my country, so I can work on it tomorrow.

siddd
    Participant

Brankic, I am trying to reply to your email but your server rejects it.

siddd
    Participant

Wait.. you want me to send login info over this forum??

Amberjackal
    Participant

Hi,
    I just updated to the new version but the homepage slider image has reduced in size. Please can somebody help me to get it back to the full width?

Also, I have an extra line of text under the logo on the homepage which duplicated the site strapline so it appears twice. This has been there for ages but I’ve never figures out how to get rid of it so there’s only one.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Here is the site: http://www.amberjackal.com/

Many thanks
    Laura

siddd
    Participant

UPDATE:

Brankic, my friend, do not worry. I fix it. All problems I listed above are ok now. Budmo!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi siddd,

GREATE. What was the main problem?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi siddd,

GREAT. What was the main problem?

Laura, on that page, check the Sidebar option and choose NONE (or update the theme, because this was fixed in latest update)

siddd
    Participant

Brankic,

I had double installations of wp. I cleaned everything up into one installation and that worked.

artbysmitty
    Participant

Hello, I updated wordpress to 4.1 Then updated the Big Bang theme. I use GoDaddy. http://artbysmitty.com/

As you can see, everything is offset to the left, no logo, etc.

I read previous threads on this. I deleted the Big Bang Theme via Filezilla. I uploaded the newest version. Now I click the Brankic Panel and I get a 500 (internal server) Error.

I’d really love a solution as I am interviewing at a big company as we speak…and they are looking at my broken website.

I can message you login info for my site, or do a google hangout if it would be best.

Thanks so much,
    Andrew

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

All you have to do is to go to Theme Options and click SAVE. All old settings will be there and site will look fine.

artbysmitty
    Participant

Hi Brankic,
    Thanks for the quick reply! 🙂

I don’t have “Theme Options” available right now. So, I went to this website (http://wptheming.com/options-framework-plugin) and followed the instructions on the video. I uploaded the options.PHP file to the Big Bang Theme and still do not see the theme options menu.

What should my next steps be?

Thanks so much for your time!
    Andrew

northernstar
    Participant

Hi Brankic

I’m still having problems with the update. I’m actually using an old version of the theme that works ok.

Can you please help?

I’d appreciate it.

Cheers

Glenn

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi Glenn,

if old version is working fine, there’s no reason to update the theme.

Not sure what’s the problem. If you follow the instructions it’ll work fine.

I’ve updated (myself) the theme for few users who had “problems”. Everything was fine after my update.

karelcraft
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve noticed that there were a couple of updates of the theme recently. Do you plan do a next version in coming days or should I update to the one from 01.05.2015? I try to avoid updating as much as I can.
    thx,
    A.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you’re using Envato WordPress Toolkit it’s easy to update the theme.

http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-update-themeforest-themes-with-the-envato-wordpress-toolkit/

I’m not planning any new update. These updates were made because of some kind of security issue with one of the plugins most authors are using.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.