import demo data failed

Welcome Forums PavillionWP import demo data failed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

qoosorka
    Participant

I’ve tried many times to import demo data on my wordpress web site, then it showed the installations were done, but the pages actually became a mass which shows just like those:

index page : ————
    [brankic_column width=’one-half’ match_height_index=’2′ height=’percentage-100′ bg_image=’http://demo.brankic.net/pavillionwp/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/152H.jpg’ ]

[/brankic_column]

[brankic_column width=’one-half’ match_height_index=’2′ height=’percentage-100′ last=’true’ text_color=’white’ gradient=’color-16′ midway=’true’ ]

[brankic_section_title title=’Think
    out of the box’ small_title=’note to yourself‘ small_title_tag=” centered=’false’ size=’large’ uppercase=’true’ color=’screaming-green’ small_title_color=’white’ small_title_position=’above’ outdent=’right’ h_size=’H1′ hover_style=” heading_url=” hover_color=”]

[brankic_divider ]

…..etc..

————

I wonder know what step I did wrong when I installed this plugin, please kindly help me, thank you a lot!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

You have to install all mandatory plugins. There is (was) a notice in your dashboard to do that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.