Java Script Error 404

Welcome Forums IndiGo Java Script Error 404

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luuk 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

azwonok
    Participant

Hi,
    I have been working on my website which is from the IndiGo template. I am working in dreamweaver cs6 on my mac and importing my personal information and data without a problem, but out of nowhere yesterday when I went to text the Portfolio links, not one would open and a pop-up error titled “Java Script” would show up saying (Sorry but there was an error: 404 error).

I pretty much have everything in place on my website except for my portfolio images and pages, and now I can’t even access them..

Any idea what is going on?

I even have a copy of the original files I downloaded from online and they are generating the exact same error, and I never touched those files.

This is recent as it was working up until yesterday.

Help Please.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

That’s weird.

Can you upload your website online so I can see what’s the problem?

azwonok
    Participant

I think I fixed it… the problem only occurred in Safari, but when i tested with Firefox there were no issues. When its live on the server is works in all browsers 🙂 thanks anyways!

Luuk
    Participant

I have the same problem, but with Chrome.
    Downloaded template
    opened index.html in Dreamweaver
    previewed the page in Chrome
    When I click on one of the portfolio tiles, I get the same Javascript 404 error, plus an ungainly “close” bar for each time I clicked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.