Multiple errors in admin area

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Multiple errors in admin area

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pikene_paa_broen
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting multiple errors when logged into the site. Is there an update that will make this theme compatible with the current wordpress? Will it continue to be kept up to date? I am running the latest version (2.3)

Notice: Undefined variable: all_category_ids in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined variable: names in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_admin_functions.php on line 142

Notice: Undefined variable: titles in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_admin_functions.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: IDs in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_admin_functions.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: all_category_ids in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 39

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/2016/wp-content/themes/bigbangwp/includes/bra_custom_fields.php on line 39

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

do you have at least one post, or category?

You don’t have to show them in the front end, just keep them in admin.

pikene_paa_broen
    Participant

Great! That fixed the errors 🙂

Thanks for your help with this!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Sorry about that, but this is the easiest way to fix this (for me).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.