Portfolio extra images

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Portfolio extra images

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Brankic1979 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rogerklaassen
    Participant

Hi Brankic,
    when I read that BigBang theme is no longer updated, I was a bit disappointed because I have been a happy user for seven years now.
    One of the best functionalities of the theme is the option ‘Extra images’ in the Portfolio Items, something I haven’t seen in other themes. I use it a lot in my site.
    Is this some special ‘Brankic’ functionality, or can it be done with a plugin (and if so: which)? So if it becomes necessary to swap theme I can keep this functionality.
    All the best,
    Roger

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi Roger.

Thank you very much on such a nice words.

Extra images is (as I know) our idea of creating sliders.

I’m sure there are slider plugins which have similar functionality.

As I can see Revolution slider is the plugin which many theme authors are using, but I don’t know how it’s incorporated into themes.

I’m very glad you liked our solution, but as I can see these days originality is not what is popular on Theme Forest since almost all themes are using Visual Composer for adding content to the page.

rogerklaassen
    Participant

Hi Brankic,
    indeed, I use ‘extra images’ to create silders. I have tried to find themes with similar functionality, but so far I didn’t find them. And unfortunately you have to buy themes to try them out…
    I hope I can use BigBang for quite some time! Do you know if the risk that de theme will no longer work after WP-updates is real or is it just a very small risk?
    Best regards,
    Roger

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I think there’s no such a risk, so you can continue using BigBangWP theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.