PrettyPhoto – extremely buggy on mobile devices

Welcome Forums Supernova PrettyPhoto – extremely buggy on mobile devices

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar urbanpavel 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    urbanpavel
    Participant

Dear Brankic1979,

this is a very nice template but there are bugs that need to be fixed ASAP.

1. PrettyPhoto on mobile devices does not work properly
    As someone already mentioned earlier PrettyPhoto does not work properly on mobile devices and is not acceptable the way it is now. I purchased this template in order to able to showcase my work on a tablet and it simply does not work. The patch improved things a little bit in the vertical mode but when a mobile device is flipped to horizontal (landscape) mode, images are either too big and cut off or display with black transparent overlay (I see this mostly happening on Android phones). I have tested on most devices, iPhone and iPad iOS7, Amazon Kindle, Samsung phones. Please don’t get me wrong but a responsive template should work flawlessly on these commonly used devices. Please provide a working patch ASAP.

2. Square Menu Icon on mobile devices
    The icon that represents the navigation menu on mobile devices when in vertical position is distorted and looks different, has different colors on different devices. iphone shows color box with lines, Android shows strangely distorted black box with a rectangle inside, Kindle shows black box. It looks like a mistake. Please provide a fix.

3. Loading image icon in PrettyPhoto on mobile devices
    The icon for loading images in PrettyPhoto is very distorted and cut off on mobile devices. Looks like a mistake. Please provide a fix.

Please let me know if I need to clarify any of my comments. I’ll be glad to help to make this template better.

Thank you so much.

urbanpavel
    Participant

Dear Brankinc1979,

would you mind responding to these bugs?

See above #1 – just to show you how bad it is “gallery-2.html” on your own website preview does not work on android when you zoom on images. All you see is a black overlay.

#2 The square menu icon does not work on anything but Apple products.

Please respond with fixes to the 3 items above within a week or I’ll be posting a negative review on Envato.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.