PrettyPhoto – Mobile devices

Welcome Forums Supernova PrettyPhoto – Mobile devices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar urbanpavel 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mangore
    Participant

The PrettyPhoto image light box isn’t working on mobile devices. It slices the screen in two parts (one of the fades to black and the other one doesn’t) and the image opens in a small box in which it can barely be seen.. Is there any king of patch in order to fix that? It also happens on the computer on certain window sizes.. Are you aware of that bug? Is there going to be any kind of fix for that?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi Mangore,

that is a bug, thanks for pointing out. There is a solution which will be included in our next update (will post today), but if you don’t won’t to wait for update approval, you just need to copy/paste this code inside prettyPhoto.css file, at the end of the file.

Regards
    Brankic1979

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 767px) {

/* prettyPhoto styling for small screens */
    .pp_pic_holder.pp_default { width: 100%!important; left: 0!important; overflow: hidden; }
    div.pp_default .pp_content_container .pp_left { padding-left: 0!important; }
    div.pp_default .pp_content_container .pp_right { padding-right: 0!important; }
    .pp_content { width: 100%!important; height: auto!important; }
    .pp_fade { width: 100%!important; height: 100%!important; }
    a.pp_expand, a.pp_contract, .pp_hoverContainer, .pp_gallery, .pp_top, .pp_bottom { display: none!important; }
    #pp_full_res img { width: 100%!important; height: auto!important; }
    .pp_details { width: 100%!important; padding-left: 3%; padding-right: 4%; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; background-color: #fff; margin-top: -2px!important; }
    a.pp_close { right: 10px!important; top: 10px!important; }

}

mangore
    Participant

Thank you Brankic. I did it and now the photo opens on mobile devices, but it still slices the screen and only opens on a small part of it..
    I uploaded a photo to a website of mine in order for you to see what my problem is:

http://bellucciguitars.com/prettyPhoto.png

The photo was taken from an iPhone 5. Go to the link above and you’ll see exactly what I mean.

Thanks alot for the support.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Avatar mangore.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Avatar mangore.
    urbanpavel
    Participant

Please see my post “PrettyPhoto – extremely buggy on mobile devices”. The patch improves the bug a little bit but it still does not work.

Brankic1979, please help.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.