Problem with Plugin: Brankic Multiple Post Thumbnails

Welcome Forums PavillionWP Problem with Plugin: Brankic Multiple Post Thumbnails

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

visualcrea
    Participant

When I try to activate this plugin (Brankic Multiple Post Thumbnails), gives me a “fatal error”.
    The popup message says this:
    “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare update_extra_images_fields() (previously declared in /usr/home/visualproducciones/www/wp-content/plugins/brankic-multiple-post-thumbnails/brankic-multiple-post-thumbnails.php:481) in /usr/home/visualproducciones/www/wp-content/plugins/multiple-post-thumbnails-brankic/brankic-multiple-post-thumbnails.php on line 510”
    I don’t know how to solve this error, pls help me.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Please send me your login data, so I could fix this for you.
    em

Sens
    Participant

Hello,

I also have a problème with the plugin Multiple Post Thumbnails Brankic. (for Pavilion)
    The following error appears when I try to install the plugin:

Installing Plugin: Multiple Post Thumbnails Brankic

Téléchargement de l’archive d’installation depuis http://download.brankic.net/PavillionWP/plugins/brankic-multiple-post-thumbnails.zip…

Le téléchargement a échoué. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds

Plugin not activated. A higher version of Multiple Post Thumbnails Brankic is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

Can you please help me solve the problem.
    Thank you

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

You have to install this plugin from our server. Direct link to this plugin is http://download.brankic.net/PavillionWP/plugins/brankic-multiple-post-thumbnails.zip

robinVas
    Participant

I´ve read messages above. My problem was pretty the same as in case of users VISUALCREA and SENS. So i´ve instaled plugion from your server. Now, I have instaled plugin Brankic multiple post thumbnails and my wordpress says “You should use these plugins. Trust me! This theme requires the following plugin: Multiple Post Thumbnails Brankic. Begin installing plugin” But this is a way to “fail process again”.

Also my Brackic Panel (in Appearance) I´m not able to open. When I click on it, instead of it always opens Theme Options.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  robinVas.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Brankic Panel is the same thing as Theme Options.

I’ve noticed this plugin problem on some servers. Could you please send me your login data to mail so I could check it and fix ti for you.

robinVas
    Participant

A few days earlier I’ve sent you login dates. Than I’ve sent you a reminder. Both without any reaction from your side. Can you please do something?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Trust me, there’s no email from you in my inbox.

I’ll send you an email to you ter*****ka@g****.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.