Skills Graph and Fun Facts problems w/ iPhone

Welcome Forums IndiGo Skills Graph and Fun Facts problems w/ iPhone

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ibreibish 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ibreibish
    Participant

Hi!

I purchased this theme through theme forest and I’m having an issue on iPhone with two features (iOS 7.0.6, on an iPhone 4).

Skills-graph seems to max out at 7 items. Add an eighth and it stops working.

Also, the Fun Facts doesn’t work at all on the iPhone – they just show 0. I don’t have an iPad so I can’t comment on that.

I’ve checked using the live demo on Themeforest and it replicates the fun-facts problem. As for the Skills Graph issue, I tested that on my site and on the source files I downloaded – same issue on both sets of files.

Please help!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Sorry for late answer.

Thank you for noticing this, we’ll try to find solution in next 48hrs and post it here.

ibreibish
    Participant

No worries! Thanks for replying… looking forward to the solution. All the best.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I’m glad to inform you I’ve found the solution.

The problem was if element which needed to be scrolled into view was bigger than height of screen.

You have to replace javascript/custom.js with this one http://download.brankic.net/IndiGoHTML/custom.js

Only changes is in condition (commented with // is original line) in function isScrolledIntoView(id)

//return ((elemBottom >= docViewTop) && (elemTop <= docViewBottom)  && (elemBottom <= docViewBottom) &&  (elemTop >= docViewTop) );
    	return ((elemTop <= docViewBottom) &&  (elemTop >= docViewTop) );

ibreibish
    Participant

Fantastic! Works likes a charm 🙂 Thanks for all the help…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.