Slider in text

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Slider in text

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CMKolstee
    Participant

I would like to put a slider of images in the text in my About Me page. I installed several plugins to try and do so, but these don’t work.
    Is there any chance I can do this within the theme itself?
    I’m not really familiar with codes and such and I couldn’t find anything in the support section.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

What’s the problem with these plugins?

You can use Extra Images feature. Placeholders for those images are located on the right hand side (below Featured image)

CMKolstee
    Participant

They do not show on my ‘about’ page, which means I’d have a whole white space in the area I would like my slider to be (above the video).
    If I try the extra images feature it looks like it doesn’t fit, plus the theme tries to put those images on top of my page (which I don’t want to be there).
    What am I doing wrong here?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I need to see your website. You can post th eURL here, or you can send it to me via email mejl

CMKolstee
    Participant

Sorry for my late reply. The URL of the page I would like to put the slider is:

About

I would like to have it just above the video.

CMKolstee
    Participant

I don’t understand why the image of the URL shows up with save save save etc?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Please send me your login data to mail
    I think I can fix your issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.