Twitter

Welcome Forums Supernova Twitter

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar NME1 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Unda
    Participant

Hola,

First off you guys just made my day! I love your work!

I just purchased SuperNova and can’t seem to get my tweets to show up in the footer.

I created a Twitter App and entered the consumerkey, consumersecret, accesstoken, accesstokensecret, username, and count into – twitter.php & bra_twitter_plugin.js as well as entered my twitter id in the index.html file.

Is there another file I need to edit? The help documentation seems to be outdated or incomplete.

Gracias por todo,
    Unda

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our template.

Twitter feed can’t work locally unless you have server installed (Apache). Did you uploaded site to hosting server? May I see the URL (online) ?

Unda
    Participant

Hola,

I have it on my server, but instead of a tweet it reads “Bad Authentication data”

I take it this is on Twitter’s side, but can you confirm the files I need to update, just to make sure I have not missed one?

So far I’ve updated the index.html and all other html pages I have the twitter feed in along with twitter.php and bra_twitter_plugin.js

Gracias

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

You don’t need nothing to update. Just insert right keys in bra_twitter_plugin.js

ps: In the beginning of that file is described how to obtain new keys.

thedaworld
    Participant

hy Brankic, i’ve uploaded the file (the template is unfinished because i’m still working on) anyway here is the path

http://www.bluefilanda.com/template/index.html

the 4 keys i’ve generate are
    consumerkey: “jtscQoRsHWF41CS48Q”,
    consumersecret: “CtIaC2NTZhKSaFDPbKx2REw1SrG1zZgzaZOLM2ZwFY”,
    accesstoken: “1424091576-6fUvuQ0aZfZvuU7tKZPc1yekR8ZjMVsIGfzvlVG”,
    accesstokensecret: “UcPd6651Vb4oVh5gE9QrujueondSZMohfzCSAI1U”

it doesn’t work
    thanks in advance

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Everything looks fine.

I must ask this : is there PHP activated on your server? Please ask your hosting support if they can activate PHP.

NME1
    Participant

Is there any way to post a short video on youtube or something that can show how to do it? The documentation didn’t really help me that much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.