Vertigo Theme Contact form

Welcome Forums Site Templates Vertigo Theme Contact form

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  icarus80Neu 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

graindigital
    Participant

I’m working on implementing the contact form in your Vertigo html theme and can’t seem to figure out where to place the email address that I want the submitted form data to go to. Any help would be much appreciated!

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s in send.php file.

ashsnowdon
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to add more than one marker location on the google map on the contact page.

Is this possible? I need to add four office locations.

I created this map with markers but i cant seem to get it to work as i think this is a new version of google maps:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zCbIN2Q4CqLA.krQqNixAo18U

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I’m not an expert on these kind of issues, but check if there’s share option and see if there’s some code which you can insert into HTML.

ashsnowdon
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I managed to find some code to copy which had grid figure locations to place markers.

Is it possible to have the latest posts in the footer to automatically update from the top posts on the blog/news page? I dont want to have to manually change all the footers each time i update the blog/news??

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

This is static HTML template so you’ll have to create your own script 🙁

You can try to hire a freelancer – it shouldn’t be that hard for skilled freelancer.

ashsnowdon
    Participant

Hi,

I am having an issue with the home page slideslow in Internet explorer.
    It works fine in chrome and firefox, but in IE it only shows the first image, then goes to a black screen for the following images. Also the image description and navigation buttons appear at the top of the image instead of at the bottom??????

Hope there is a fix for this as I cant risk it looking like it currently does in IE with so many people only using IE???

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

What version of IE are you using?

It’s working just fine in our IE.

ashsnowdon
    Participant

Im using IE 11. Since my computer updated to this version I have found it renders websites very differently to other browsers. Also makes text very bold.

icarus80Neu
    Participant

Hi Brankic, I’m working on the vertigo-contact form but I have got problems to get it work.

In order for contact form to work you must include form-validate.js file inside the head tag of your HTML document. – yes, I did.

If you want to receive emails you must set form action to send.php. – yes I did.

And finaly, in order to receive messages you must edit this line and type in your own email address. It’s placed inside send.php file inside body tag (33 line) -yes I did.

but if I try to send a message via the contact form, I don’t recive anything on my E-mail account..

Could you please help me, thanks!

Icarus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.