Weird lines on circle portfolio items

Welcome Forums BigBangWP Weird lines on circle portfolio items

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brankic1979 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dasmonk
    Participant

My “circles” portfolio page is displaying incorrectly in some browsers. Individual items have visible lines around the edges. (We noticed this in Chrome on a macbook running el capitan but also have a report from someone on a PC)

Here is a screen shot:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_okbEZ95alljEZMGWlsnRyZ19k5shU6A

And here is the actual page:

What We Do

Please advise. Thank you,
    carrie

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi Carrie,

I don’t have macbook, but I’ve tested it on Mac in Safari, Chrome and Firefox, and I can’t see these lines.

These lines are one pixel of background images, because (for some reason) circle mask is translated one pixel to the left/up.

On PC I don’t see it also.

Try this Extra CSS (original values are 236 and 232)

.circle .item-mask {
        width: 237px;
        height: 233px;
    }

dasmonk
    Participant

Hm, no luck with that. One of my coworkers says the problem only show up when her browser is not full size.

Here is a screen shot of what she sees when the browser is down to about 33% of full size; odd layout…. and notice how when you zoom in you can see the “lines” are actually thin vertical slices of the featured portfolio images.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nbHL2MTpVX40nLlKEiLsdoWU76bSE_wm/view?usp=sharing

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Does it happen only while you (coworker) resize the window?

If you refresh resized window – are there these “lines”?

If it happens only while you resizing window, then it’s something I’ve seen across some browsers, and don’t know how to to fix it.

I would really would like to help you with these, but I can’t get these lines on any of my computers (even while resizing window).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.