Where on earth is this image?

Welcome Forums IndiGo Where on earth is this image?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fooby 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

fooby
    Participant

First of all, well done with this template, it’s amazing! Can’t wait for the wordpress version so I can run a blog on using it. Any dates yet?

I can’t find the http://placehold.it/1280×850 image that is default as the main image anywhere? I’ve been looking for ages. I’m sure it’s something really obvious but I swear I’ve looked everywhere! I’m using the index2.html template.

http://joelstephenson.com

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  fooby.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  fooby.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

Hi,

We’re using placehold images only because we can’t give you i ages we’re using on Live preview. You have to use your own images for all placeholders we’re using.

About WP version – we can’t promise anything. We’re working on it…

fooby
    Participant

I understand that, but I can’t find where to put my own image. I can find all the others fine, but not this particular one? I’ve tried searching everything from the index file to the javascript files and can’t see it anywhere. I can also find the place on every template apart from the darkened one – which I want to use!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  fooby.

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

I see. Slider images are in javascript/supersized.custom.js

fooby
    Participant

I’ve tried changing all of those to the image I want to use, but it still shows up as the placeholder. Is the dark background with social buttons not separate to the slider option?

Brankic1979
    Keymaster

May I see the URL of the page where is that image?

You can use Inspect element feature of Chrome / Firefox so you can see if the image is in some CSS.

fooby
    Participant

Thanks that worked, it was in style.css under #parallax-services!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.